Please tell me if you need a trigger tagged and call me out when I need to check my privilege.
I think I'm indestructible, but I could be wrong.
Friendly reminder that anyone born between 1985-1998 didn’t get their hogwarts letter because Voldemort’s ministry wiped out the record of muggleborns
and there’s no wizarding higher ed so you’re fucked once you turn 17.
If you think women are crazy you’ve never had a dude go from hitting on you to literally threatening to kill you in the time it takes you to say “no thanks.”
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten/some] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
Tagged by peterpanopticon
- The Hobbit - JRR Tolkien
- His Dark Materials - Philip Pullman
- The Wizard of Earthsea (and the whole Earthsea Cycle) - Ursula K Le Guin
- Swallows and Amazons - Arthur Ransome
- The Thrawn Trilogy - Timothy Zahn
- Maus - Art Speigelman
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galazy - Douglas Adams
- Jurassic Park - Michael Crichton
- Coraline - Neil Gaiman
- Relish- Lucy Knisley
(I’m not gonna tag anyone specifically, because I don’t want to be a burden, but I do like this a lot and hope that I get to see more of them)
- fat women: *gets shit on by peers, media, the fashion industry, products and marketing*
- skinny women: *praised by literally everyone*
- skinny women: *doesn't say shit while fat women are being put down*
- Nicki: fuck skinny bitches
- skinny women: what the FUCK what htE FUCK??? YOU ARE Nt gonna get ANYhwer by shMING ANY body type...we have to LOVE evyer,,,one!!!!1111
Being an adult is realizing that $5,000 is a lot of money to owe and very little money to own.
this is real